Every room has a ceiling fan, cable TV/VCR, radio alarm clock, iron and ironing board and a closet or armoire.
Some rooms have a mini-fridge and microwave.
- Free wireless high-speed internet
- Free, well lit, off-street private parking
- Free 24-hour snacks and refreshments including coffee, 16 assorted teas, hot cocoa, hot apple cider, soft drinks, ice, bottled water and packaged snacks.
- Glassware, plates, utensils and disposable cups
- Retro VHS movie library, games, puzzles and books.
- Yamaha baby grand piano, classical guitar and ukulele
- 24-hour access to all common areas including dining room, parlor, porches, gazebo and 1.3 acres of gardens.
Breakfast is served in the dining room between 8:00am – 9:30am.
“Our stay was wonderful. The accommodations were great and breakfast was amazing.”
Sonya and Andrew
“We had a wonderful stay! The home was beautiful, beds were very comfortable and breakfast was amazing!”
“We have such an enjoyable time here that we go every year to get away from our hectic life and just kick back. Whether it is the spending time in their nice rooms, sitting on the porch, eating a scrumptious filling breakfast that you only can find in high end restaurants, or just sitting back and talking, you can’t find a better place to spend your time.”
Mike and Lynn